“Grass and grottoes-crumbs, clear water.
Fishes play in it. there is fish leapfrog.
I look, one of the fish waving me a fin,
Telling about life behind glass. ”
Aquarium fish. popular pets. They are accessible and easy to maintain, soothe and delight the eye. But also bring experiences. Why die fish in an aquarium? After all, the content is good, food, but silent pets die. The actual question requires a thorough approach and consideration of all the causes of death of fish.
Diseases of aquarium fish
Warned and read. it means, armed with useful information that will come to the rescue in case of illness of glazing glades. The death of fish from diseases is a common cause of their pestilence. Diseases of underwater pets are divided into 2 groups:
Such diseases are classified as infectious (viruses, bacteria, fungi) and invasive (pathologies caused by parasites). Infectious diseases spread rapidly among fish. For the rehabilitation of pets need medical measures. Common diseases include the following diseases:
White skin The culprit of the disease is the microorganism Pseudomonas dermoalba. In the aquarium the bacterial flora is entered by the newly arrived animal, plants.
- Symptoms The tail and back of the animal are covered with white bloom. Sick fish swims near the surface. Infection has a devastating effect on coordination and the nervous system, from which pets die.
- What to do. Full aquarium disinfection, including inventory, soil, plants. Help bath with the addition of chloramphenicol.
Branchomycosis. The culprits of the pathology are Branchiomyces demigrans fungi, which lead to the appearance of blood clots in the vascular system. The disease is contagious, in 2-3 days the infection takes almost the entire population of the aquarium. Important in the early stages of diagnosis and immediate treatment. Recovery of sick individuals takes up to 10-12 months.
- Symptoms Animals appear red-brown lines on the gills (a sign of vascular occlusion). Sick individuals stop eating, hiding in secluded places, pressing fins to the calf. With the development of the disease, the gill tissues acquire a marble color, whitish, pink and grayish stripes are formed on them.
- Actions. Sick fish are deposited and treated with solutions of rivanol and copper sulfate. The aquarium and all its equipment is disinfected, the water is changed.
Hexamitosis. The culprit of the disease is the infusorian flagellate-hexamite (and its varieties). The disease is extremely contagious and especially dangerous for cichlian fishes. The course of treatment is 1.5-2 weeks.
- Symptoms The animal body is covered with erosive mucous ulcers. The anal opening is inflamed, the feces become filiform, slimy and white.
- What to do. Of the medications used antibiotic drugs series (griseofulvin, metronidazole, eritorimitsitsin). Drugs are dissolved in water. In antibiotics soaked and fish feed. The introduction of a varied, nutritious food into the ration of the diet and the creation of favorable conditions for life helps the pets to recover.
Gyrodactylosis. The culprit of the disease becomes parasitic flukes Gyrodactylus. The parasite attacks the gills, fin and skin of fish.
- Signs. An infected individual rests on the surface of the water, pressing its fins to the abdomen. With the development of the disease, the animal loses its appetite, actively rubs against hard surfaces. On the body, gills appear grayish-brown areas. this is the beginning of the destruction of tissues.
- Actions. The addition of azipirin and bitsillin to the aqueous medium helps. Sick animals are deposited and treated with copper sulfate, saline solution, malachite green and formalin. The temperature of the water increases for complete parasitic destruction.
Glukeosis. The disease is to blame for the spore mushroom of the family Microsporidia. It affects the eye system, gill slits and internal organs.
- How is the disease manifested. The patient floats on its side, the body is covered with bloody edema. If the eyes are affected, a pumagnese is observed.
- What to do. This disease is incurable. Recommended destruction of the aquarium shelters, plants and complete disinfection of all equipment (soil, scenery and capacity).
Fin rot. The disease is caused by the wand Pseudomonas. Often develops in fish that have been subjected to hypothermia. Pets with a veil, elongated tail fin structure are especially vulnerable to cold. In the first stage, it is very difficult to detect the disease.
- Signs. The edges of the fins of the sick fish grow turbid, acquiring a bluish tint. With the development of the disease rotting of the fin parts occurs (in young individuals the tail disappears). In adults, muscle and skin tissues are affected, vessels. the animal is killed.
- Actions. For therapy, it uses bactericidal agents (baths for sick fish with a solution of malachite green, bicillin or anti-vapor). If during the initial stages of the disease to improve the content, self-healing of animals is possible.
Dactylogyrosis. Provokes the development of the disease parasite-Duster Dactylogyrus, attacking fish gills.
- Symptoms A sick animal loses its appetite, swims at the surface of the water and rubs against hard surfaces, actively making breathing movements. In the diseased fish, the gills acquire a different color (whiten or motley). Gill fins stick together, slime oozes out of them, erosion is observed along the edges.
- What to do. For the destruction of the pigs the temperature of the aquarium water rises. To it is added a solution of bicillin, formalin or table salt.
Saprolegnia (or ringworm). The culprit of the disease. mold fungus that affects the skin, gills and organs of the body. Often this disease develops as a secondary infectious syndrome in an already diseased fish.
- Signs. The disease begins with the appearance of thin whitish threads on the skin and gills. With the development process, the disease affects the internal organs and leads to the death of the pet.
- Actions. It is necessary to identify and cure the initial ailment to which the infection has joined. If the original disease is absent, the correction of conditions of maintenance and raising the immunity by bathing in healing baths (with the addition of potassium permanganate, salt, bicillin, malachite green) will help to cure the pet.
Ichthyosporidiosis. Fungal infection brought by the microorganism Ichthyosporidium-hoferi. Destructive effect on all organs of the animal, without affecting the cartilage and bone.
- Symptoms A sick individual has spasmodic movements, loss of appetite, and scratching on hard surfaces. Fish are constantly laid on its side, lying on the bottom. An eye disease often develops, erosive changes of fins and skin appear. With the defeat of the internal organs, the animal dies.
- What to do. There is no cure. The inhabitants of the aquarium will have to be destroyed, and the entire inventory must be thoroughly disinfected.
Ichthyophthyriosis (or semolina). This disease is also called "pinpoint". The causative agent is the ciliate Ichthyophthirius multifiliis. The disease has a devastating effect on the gill slits and skin.
- How to recognize. A sick individual actively scratches itself on solid relief, intensively swallows air, trying to be on the surface of the water. White dots form on its body. With the development of the disease the fish die.
- Actions. Every day should be introduced into the aquatic environment of bactericides (bitsillin, antipar, iodine solution of malachite green, baktopur). Drugs are administered with simultaneous replacement of water by ¼ and gradual heating of its temperature by 5-6⁰ C.
Lepidorthosis. Bacteria of the Pseudomonas fluorescens and Aeromonas punctata family bring pathology. The disease is very contagious, it is detrimental effect on the skin of fish.
- Signs. In animals, pustules appear under the scales (vesicles filled with liquid). Because of this, the fish scales bristle, soon it begins to flake off and fall off, leading to death.
- What to do. The cure is possible at the first signs of illness, when the scales rise in separate zones of the calf. The fish will help therapeutic baths of antibiotics (streptotsid, biomitsin, bitsillin). Medicines are introduced into the aquarium water.
Trihodinoz. The disease is caused by the unicellular microorganism Trichodina. The disease is a threat to all common species of fish, the disease destroys the skin.
- Symptoms It is almost impossible to determine the onset of the disease, the only symptom is alarming when the fish tries to scratch itself on a hard surface. With the development of the disease, the color of the animal changes (tarnish), the pet ceases to eat, grayish patches appear on the body, followed by detachment.
- Actions. An increase in the temperature regime and the addition of trypaflavine, salt, and methylene blue solutions to the aquarium medium help to destroy the parasite. Sick fish are treated in baths at a water temperature of 33-34 ° C with the addition of ammonia solution or salt.
Ulcer disease. The culprit is the pathogen Pseudomonas fluorescens that destroys the intestines of fish and the skin.
- Signs of illness. Dark spots appear on the body of a sick animal, dots, ulcers form over time. Bucheglaziye develops, inflammatory processes begin in the anus. Abdominal distention is observed. a consequence of intestinal inflammation.
- What to do. Fish that are sick can be cured only in the initial stages of the pathology. Solutions of bicillin, streptocide, biomitsin are added to the aquarium. In the therapeutic baths and transplants injected potassium permanganate or hydrochloride. The aquarium and all accessories are disinfected.
The illnesses caused by the illiterate condition of the content and the actions of large parasites. In this case, improving the life of underwater pets and eliminating the disease factor are effective. Poor conditions of detention lead to a weakening of the pet’s immunity and the development of its diseases. Common causes of death of fish include:
Alkaline disease (or Alkalosis). The development of the disease leads to too soft (acidified) water. This is influenced by the abundance of aquatic plants and excessive lighting. Alkalosis is a dangerous disease that leads to the mass death of fish (they die at night).
- Signs. The luster and color of animals grow dull, slime appears from gill slits. Fish begins to randomly and frantically move around the aquarium, spreading the fins and trying to jump. With the development of the disease eyes become cloudy, leading to blindness.
- Actions. It is necessary to transplant the fish into another container (with a pH of 7-8.5 water). In the aquarium, the acidity of the water lead to normal values. Fish recover very slowly.
Argulosis. The cause is a parasitic carpoed crustacean (or fish louse). The parasite has a rounded, large size. it is visible to the eye.
- Symptoms The crayfish penetrates the fish, leaving an erosive wound with mucous contents. The animal is actively scratching the affected area, losing its appetite. A sick individual hangs in one position, rocking from side to side. The crayfish destroys the skin and muscles of the animal and releases toxins that poison the body.
- What to do. Carefully remove the parasite from the diseased fish with tweezers (wrap it with a wet cotton swab first). The wound is disinfected with a solution of manganese.
Asphyxiation. The development of the disease provokes a long stay of fish in oxygen-depleted water. Overpopulation of the aquarium and poor aeration create a pathological situation.
- How to recognize. The gill slits of the animal are wide open, the fish makes greedy swallowing movements. After some time, the pet dies with its mouth open and its gills wide open. Pathological situation leads to mass mora.
- Actions. To enrich the water with oxygen and improve the conditions of maintenance (clean the aquarium from debris, waste, food debris).
Ammonia poisoning (or acidemia). The increase in the amount of ammonia is influenced by the abundance of invertebrate plants, living creatures and the irregular replacement of water (rotting organic matter accumulates in a dirty environment).
- Symptoms The color of the calf of the fish changes, it gets dark, they try to float to the surface and jump out of the tank.
- What to do. Replace the water in the amount of ¾ of the aquarium, clean it well and strengthen the aeration.
Acid disease (or acidosis). The disease leads to a drop in pH. This is possible with abundant spawning or the appearance of new individuals in the aquarium.
- Signs. Animals show lethargy, they are wary, swim belly up or sideways and secrete profuse mucus. On the body, white-gray spots appear gradually. When dying, individuals coil up with a ring.
- Actions. Add baking soda to the aquarium (it normalizes the acid balance). Do not forget to regularly change the water.
GI inflammation in fish. A poor-quality, monotonous diet, too hard, solid food leads to a pathological situation.
- Symptoms In fish, the color of the calf turns pale, lethargy is observed. The feces become slimy, filiform, the anus is inflamed.
- What to do. At 4-5 days stop feeding pets. During this time, the intestinal mucosa is regenerated. In the future, give the fish a balanced, high-quality food.
Cyst gonads. The cyst develops due to monotonous food and separate living of females and males.
- Signs. At pets the abdomen is inflated due to the formation of a tumor. Fish stop eating, lose weight and die.
- Actions. In the early stages of the disease passes for no apparent reason, and with the progression of the disease becomes incurable. There is a small chance of saving the fish by gently squeezing the cyst (put it on a wet cotton pad, stroking the abdomen, try to squeeze the formation). But the probability of survival is very small.
Obesity. The culprit of the disease is the abundance of dry food and overpopulation of the aquarium.
- Symptoms In pets, there is low activity, the upper abdomen swells. Due to obesity, the blood of animals brightens, and adipose tissue is deposited on the internal organs, which leads to the failure of the body and the death of the individual.
- What to do. Obesity is a deadly disease for fish. To prevent the development of the disease, create a varied menu for pets and feed them in small portions. Once a week, spend “hungry” days (without food).
Chlorine poisoning. An increase in the percentage of chlorine in the aquatic environment leads to illness. this situation is created if the water for substitution is not properly prepared.
- Signs. Pets swim at the surface, seeking to jump. There is lethargy, gill slits turn pale. Animals do not react to anything and die.
- Actions. Move diseased individuals to a spare tank with clean water. Chlorine water to defend 2-2.5 days and filter the filter with a carbon filler. Helps to remove chlorine by heating water to 90⁰ C.
Gas embolism. The vessels of the body of fish are blocked by air bubbles. This is due to the abundant oxygen-enriched water.
- Symptoms In fish, anxiety and tremor are noted. The gills lose their color (they darken), swell and dark eyes.
- What to do. Replant the animals into other water (separated, with good oxygen).
Cold. Fish get sick if they are kept in a too cold aquatic environment for a long time.
- Symptoms In animals, lethargy is noted. They, swinging, swim near the surface with pressed fins, the gills turn brown and swell. In such situations, the pet immunity drops sharply, and the animals easily become infected with infections.
- Actions. It is necessary to bring the temperature in the aquarium to normal levels. If you do not take urgent measures, underwater pets will die.
Trauma. Injury leads to the death of underwater pets. Animals are injured as a result of fights, aggression of other individuals, wounds on the hard parts of the aquarium interior. More often fins suffer.
- What to do. Small wounds heal independently. Large need to be disinfected with manganese lotions or regenerating baths with a solution of methylene blue. Dangerous items from the aquarium should be removed.
And remember. the best prevention of deadly diseases. competent maintenance of fish and a balanced feed. Be attentive and to the replenishment of the underwater kingdom. choose animals only strong, healthy. Before landing them in the general aquarium, maintain quarantine.
The death of fish from old age
Aquarium fish. the creation of gentle and sensitive. By nature, they let a short period of life. just a few years. Like all living creatures, underwater pets die from old age.
Among aquarists, it is widely believed that before death of fish due to age, pets have the brightest, beautiful color. How much does a fish live? Term life depends on the species and group.
Kartozuby. The live-breeding kartozubovyh fishes live for an average of 3.5 years. These include the Sword, Pecilia, Guppy, Magesia.
Labyrinth. Beauties Gourami, Betta Fish and Lyalius will delight the host for 4-5 years.
Characteristic. Average life expectancy of 7 years:
- Neons 4 years.
- Tetras 5.5 years.
- Minor 6 years.
- Metinnis and Piranhas for 10 years.
Carp. Fish of these species live an average of 8 years:
- Cardinal 4 years.
- Danio is 6 years old.
- Barbus and Rasbora for 7.5 years.
- Goldfish and Telescopes 15 years.
Tsikhlovye. One of the most beautiful and varied in color and shape of the fish are aquarium long-livers. They delight the owner with an average beauty of 11 years:
- Apistogram 4 years.
- Angelfish, Tsikhloma mezanauta and Parrots 10 years.
- Tsikhloma meeka 12.5 years.
- Severum and Discus are 14 years old.
Catfish. Fish catfish live an average of 8 years:
- Glass catfish for 8 years.
- Somiki speckled 9 years.
- Tarakatuma 10 years.
How to understand that the fish is dying? Growing old individuals become lethargic, swim poorly. They thin finch, particles of which disappear. An elderly inhabitant of the aquarium for a long time is in one place, not showing particular activity. Dead fish should be removed immediately. when decomposed, animals release toxins and poison water.
How to help the dying fish
How to save darling, if it is clear that she was dying? You can try to extend the life of the pet temporary measure. If the fish lies on the bottom, eagerly swallows the air or swims on its side. make an emergency transplant.
Replant an individual with poor health should be only in the settled water with the same temperature as in the aquarium. In the tank must be aeration.
Sometimes the fish comes to life, comes to life, begins to move actively. If the miracle did not happen. you will have to say goodbye to your pet. On the health of pets have a great influence hobby of many owners of the decor of the aquarium. Excess plastic, metal, rubber adversely affect the health of the fish.
The main panacea for aquarium troubles. competent care and good maintenance of fish. In most cases, the sea of underwater pets occurs due to improper actions of the owner. What is the reason:
Fish death due to care
The desire to have a homely mysterious, beautiful underwater world overcomes many. But it is rare that they think that the maintenance of an aquarium is troublesome and responsible. It will not be possible to simply pour water, run animals in the water and sometimes throw food there.
When illiterate care and care of the fish appear various problems, leading to the death of underwater inhabitants. What should focus the attention of a novice aquarist?
Water is the precious basis of life for underwater pets. The natural habitat allows the fish to feel comfortable, creating conditions for development and reproduction. But the water supplied to the apartments from the tap is disastrous. There are rules that help avoid the mora of pets because of the quality of the water:
Where to get water for the aquarium. The tap can not be poured into the aquarium. chlorine, chemical compounds are the cause of death of the fish. Before filling the aquarium, it should be defended for 1-2 weeks. When buying a new aquarium, you can defend the water in it, merging once.
Water poured into the aquarium gradually acquires color and smell (the cause is the activity of microflora and the development of bacteria). At first it becomes blue, then turbid-white. A week after the full launch of the aquarium and the appearance of fish, the water will become transparent. These processes are normal and natural.
Temperature. In order to prevent colds of small fish, the aquarium water is heated to room temperature ( 23-26 ° C). In winter, you can not put the aquarium on the balcony (even warmed), beware of the proximity of heating appliances.
Rigidity. One of the important parameters necessary for the health of pets. Fishes are able to live in water of different hardness, but they urgently need calcium and magnesium. without these trace elements, the fish’s health is weakened and they die. In an aquarium, the rigidity changes regularly. over time, the water softens and loses beneficial microbes. Therefore, it should be changed regularly.
The easiest way to prepare water for fish is boiling. After boiling it, the water is cooled and sent for settling.
Water change. You can completely replace the aquarium water. But this task is difficult to perform, and is not needed. Easier to clean the water. If it is cloudy, the use of activated carbon filters will help. Old water in a yellowish aquarium. this color is normal and indicates a developed and well-established microflora.
How often to change the water in the aquarium? Replacement occurs weekly, changing 1/5 of the old water to fresh, settled according to all the rules.
Why do the fish die after changing the water? Water poured into the aquarium was not separated, with a large amount of bleach, a different temperature and composition. Replacing water is stressful for fish, experienced aquarists are advised not to change it at all (if the aquarium is 100 or more liters), but to use filters.
Aeration. Fish can not live without oxygen dissolved in water. But it should not be too much (if air bubbles form on the walls of the aquarium, this is evidence of water oversaturation with oxygen).
This situation leads to a gas embolus (fish greedily breathe, swim at the surface of the water, turn their tails upside down, and then die).
Modern compressors help maintain good aeration. Filters with built-in compressors are also available (two in one).
New fish, how to prevent death
Do not rush to launch new tenants of the underwater world to the aquarium immediately after purchase. To prevent the fish from dying from stress and changes in the environment, they are prepared for transplantation:
- Rinse the pack with the purchased living creature under running water.
- Place the fish tank in a bucket of dark color (pre-filled with water from the aquarium).
- Then carefully, in small portions, fill the bag with fish with water from the aquarium.
- After 15-20 minutes, the fish are ready for release for permanent residence.
This applies to pets settling in a new aquarium that they recently bought and prepared. But before sharing the creature with the neighbors, it should be kept in quarantine for 2-3 weeks.
For quarantine, select a separate aquarium without soil and plants. Such precautions are necessary in order not to infect the infection to the already existing underwater inhabitants.
It is recommended to populate ornamental fish in the aquarium at night. At first, new individuals will be slaughtered, hiding under stones and snags. This is a normal reaction to a change of scenery. It is advisable not to feed them the first day (an exception is made for active, young animals).
Some aquarists are advised to hold every second for 2-3 seconds in abundantly saline water before releasing the fish into the aquarium so that the new inhabitants do not carry the infection to the rest of the fish. Infections are the main causes of death for underwater inhabitants.
The death of fish from feed
“A healthy fish is a hungry fish,” so aquarists joke. This truth. In the practice of aquarium fish breeders, there are no known deaths of pets from hunger, most often the fish die from overeating. You can not throw unsupervised feeding in an aquarium! Famous beggars are Angelfish and young Telescopes. They have no sense of proportion, but they are able to beg for food and actively eat it.
Such imprudence leads to obesity, problems with internal organs and death. Adults are fed once a day (in the morning). And carefully observe how pets eat food. If the fish eat it reluctantly, constantly spitting out and skipping pieces of food past the mouth. they are full.
In this case, stop feeding and remove excess feed. From the remnants of food the water becomes cloudy and spoils. For fish it is useful to arrange "fasting" days. not giving them food during the day. Young, growing fry are fed 3-4 times a day in small portions (the more often they give food to young animals, the faster they grow).
For proper feeding use four types of food:
Dry. Such food is made in the form of pills, granules, flakes. Dry food contains nutrients necessary for healthy fish. But feeding one dry food causes pet problems in the intestines, which causes death.
Alive. This species includes small worms (enithreus and tubules). Worms are fed to fish in small portions, otherwise the pets develop obesity. Live food should be thoroughly washed before being eaten. worms are carriers of infectious diseases.
Frozen. Aquarists are not particularly disposed towards this type of food. the fish reluctantly eat food that has been dried by cold. But, for a change, you can dilute the diet.
Human food. From everyday human food, fish are suitable:
- For predators. Minced meat, liver, beef heart, seafood (mussels, clams). Boiled chicken, cod caviar and boiled fish.
- For herbivorous. Spinach, peas, cucumbers and lettuce are a great variety in the fish menu.
Occasionally, it is not forbidden to eat bread, egg yolk, yeast, milk powder, and mixed feed for all types of fish.
New food enter into a diet carefully, in the accurate portions. An abrupt feed change has a detrimental effect on digestion and leads to a mora. Do not get carried away and meat additives. excess meat food causes obesity in fish.
According to historical data, the ancient Egyptians were engaged in breeding fish. Decorative fish are four thousand years old. And the first breeders were residents of ancient China. The famous art of Feng Shui devoted a lot of pages to the rules of equipment of the underwater kingdom in the apartment.
Folk omens about fish
From time immemorial, fish were considered symbols of carelessness and tranquility. If the aquarium in the house. the energy of the home is normalized, it becomes favorable and relaxing. The presence of aquarium goldfish promises to strengthen family ties and attract family finances.
In Chinese, the hieroglyph "abundance" and "fish" is denoted by the same script.
Even the death of pets in an aquarium, according to Feng Shui, is symbolic of the renewal of life. Underwater inhabitants, defending the owner, take on his misfortunes, they are dying of that, as the followers of the ancient Chinese teachings believe. To aquarium with fish worked at 100%, consider the rules of its location in the apartment:
- To the left of the front door. Carries a charge of positive energy in the house.
- On the southeast side. Normalizes the relationship between spouses, has a positive effect on the sphere of health.
- In the north side of the dwelling. Increases career success, promotion and respect for colleagues.
It is not recommended to install aquariums in the bedroom, in the kitchen and in the southeast area of the apartment. To enhance well-being in financial affairs, purchase an aquarium round, rectangular or square.
Speaking about the number of underwater pets, Feng Shui advises to stop at a multiple (the best option is three individuals). Among them, there must be a black-colored fish to divert misfortunes. To ensure the family comfort, harmony and protection from betrayal, get 9 pets (red and silver color).
If the fish die, replace them with new ones and clean not only the aquarium, but also the apartment / house.
What does it mean to dream in aquarium fish
If in reality you observe the unhurried life of underwater inhabitants, negative emotions and stresses disappear from the person. Dream interpretation gives dreams associated with the fish of the same qualities. What dreams of glazing pets?
Dreams in which the fish calmly swim in the aquarium:
- People associated with the business, expects a pleasant increase in income.
- A mature woman such a dream foreshadows a new love affair, a pleasant meeting with a longtime fan.
- The unmarried lady will be followed by a quick marriage proposal.
- A young married girl such a dream promises a pregnancy and a safe birth. If there are several fish of the same color in the aquarium, twins will be born.
If in a dream the fish begin to rush around the aquarium, jump out of it one by one, change the situation. Such a dream speaks of the shortcomings of impressions in man, the monotony in life. Think about it! We live once, and it is worth taking more from life. And people who have been working in one place for a long time should think about a new job.
Dead fish in an aquarium warn of impending trouble, trouble that happens to a close relative. And the culprit unpleasant situation will be a dreamer. Such a dream speaks of scandals in the work team.
If you dream that the dreamer catches dead fish with his hands / a net, he will foresee and avoid a dangerous situation. Students such a dream promises excellent passing tests and exams.
A dead, already decaying fish, which is periodically pushed alive, means the news of a serious illness. But the fight against the disease will be successful thanks to the support of friends and close relatives.
When you dream that you catch live fish, it promises interesting acquaintances. But the dreamer will have to experience some inconvenience from the meeting, the new friends promise to be too annoying and will constantly bother him.
A golden fish that came in a dream is a happy symbol. A person will have a chance to fulfill an old dream. The main thing. do not miss this opportunity.
Fishes of a dark or black color also promise execution of the conceived. In reality, success will accompany all steps of the dreamer and will only reap the rewards of a dream come true.
It is better to see dreams with lively, colorful pets. such dreams symbolize happy situations. Well, in order to avoid worrying about the death of fish in an aquarium, you should know how to care for and care for them. And then in a dream only healthy and happy inhabitants of the underwater kingdom will come.